Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The General is coming to the party!!!!

OMG! I just got a call from Mrs. Ham (the General's wife) and they are coming to Indy's b-day party! WOW! She said they have another event later in the afternoon and can't stay for the whole thing, but would love to stop by for a while, if that's okay. If that's okay? Are you kidding me? That is awesome. Indy is going to be over the moon. I called M at work and told him and I think he nearly fainted. He asked me what we were going to do, and I told him we are going to do exactly what we have already planned, which is throw Indy a kick ass birthday party. The party is about Indy, not the General. Though it's so cool of him to show up. If you don't know what all this is about, scroll down and read yesterday's post.


12 comments:

JennyMac said...

Ahhh...special party guests in addition to the Honoree! You will be the perfect host. Have so much fun!

Liz Wilkey (a.k.a. A Mom on Spin) said...

I'm not surprised. The general looks like a good guy. Have fun!

Emily said...

Very slick. What a fun treat for Indy.

lsnellings said...

Aww! That's awesome!

satakieli said...

hahaha! That is soooo sweet of them!

Man, i want the general to come to MY birthday party *pouts*

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I knew it!!!! Any guy that will take the time to chat with a boy and have his photo taken (and smile!) is cool...I'm so excited for Indy. :)

Natalie said...

Indy is barely 7 and he's already schmoozing with the big dogs. Go Indy!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's so awesome!!! I bet he's so excited!

Cammie said...

how very cool!!

Unknown said...

HOLY CRAP!!! That is really Cool... I bet Indy is gonna Flip!!!

Captain Cleavage said...

That is so cool! I can't wait to see pictures! I bet indy is going to flip out when you tell him! lol

Sandy said...

Very cool! Happy Birthday, Indy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...