Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Random Thoughts Tuesday: Jet Lag Edition

I'm so tired I can't even bother to go find the icon for this. Sorry UnMom.

*Is it really Tuesday? Cause I'm confuzzeled. <---Totally a word.

*America is big.

*And Loud.

*There are waaaaaaay to many TV channels. I can't even scroll through them all with out getting a headache.

*Typing on an unfamiliar computer is hard. My mom's laptop is set up differently than mine and I keep making serious typing mistakes. It's annoying to have to fix them all.

*Oh how I've missed you Brian Williams! I disliked you when you took over from Tom Brokaw, but now I like you. And your oddly downsloped eyebrows that make you look like you're either sad or confused.

*TARGET! I went there today. For 3 hours. I think the employees thought I was planning a heist. I love you Target!!!!!!! LOVE. YOU. Forever. Amen.

*If you've never been to a SuperTarget, I feel sad for you.

*I hate to fly.

*Would it kill the airlines to take out a few seats so a person can have some leg room? I'm not even tall (why aren't I tall? I want to be tall!) and I had no leg room. Stupid cheap airlines packing people in like Sardines. Didn't you get some sort of bailout? Use it to make things more comfy.

*$5 for headsets? Really? Come ON!

*Why don't I ever get an upgrade? I deserve to fly first class!

*I need more money.

*And sleep.

*Jet lag, you suck!

That is all. For now.



4 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad you made it!!!

I love love Target as well!!!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Amen and amen on the Target. It is glorious, indeed. ;)

Allison said...

I've decided that I can NEVER fly first class because then I'd never want to go back to the horrible coach seats. I think in this case, it's better to just not know what you are missing :)

Jenna said...

The first time I ever saw a Super Target, I think I bowed down and kissed its sacred ground.

Being upgraded is GREAT. It's only happened to me once, on a transatlantic flight, and boy, does British Airways treat you right in First Class...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...