Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Twilighty Goodness

Having fun with my peeps, but still found some time to blog. See how much I love and adore my sweet readers? Yes, you! You all know my sick adoration, obsession, mania love for Twilight. Here is something to keep you entertained while I'm enjoying the Windy City.

I've never seen HS Musical, but am familiar enough to find this Twilight Parody awesome.



I like this one a lot, except for the end.



And because it deserves to be seen again (and again and again and again):



Mmmmmmmm.........Edward.

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Can NOT wait for New Moon to come out!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Be. still. my. heart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...