Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Friday, June 5, 2009

On the move!

Hola, my peeps! I am blogging from Houston Bush Int'l Airport! They have no WiFi (WHAT?????) but a really nice lady offered me the use of her wireless card thingy so I could hook up and say hey to all of you lovelies.
I am on my way to Baltimore where M will pick me up and wisk me off to a 4 star hotel the Army is paying for while he is in some school. That we can't talk about. Someties his job is very frustrating for me because he can't tell me anything about it. Here's a typical conversation over dinner:
Me: So, how was your day?
M: Good.
Me: Anything exciting happen?
M: A little.
Me: What?
M: I can't tell you.
Me: I swear I won't tell!
M: Nope.
Me: Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase.
M: Nope. You'd end up blogging about it.
Me: No! I would never.
M: [giving me the look]
Me: I swear.
M: Nope.

Wouldn't that drive you batty?
Anyway, he's in DC and since the gov't is paying for it, I'm going to spend the weekend checking out our national treasures (you know, and shopping).
From there I will fly to Orlando and spend a few days in WDW with my mom, step-dad, Indy and my cousin's 8 year old daughter. Neither of them know where they are going. How cool is that?
Well, I guess I'd better give the card back. Can you believe Houston doesn't have WiFi? Seriously? Okay, I've always wanted to say this, so here goes: Houston, we have a problem. Bwahahahahahahaha! I kill myself. Also, I'm still jet lagged.
I'll see you all in DC!

6 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Have fun in DC...you'll love it! (Psst, I'm less than an hour away--I'll wave at you when you fly in!) ;)

Allison said...

Girl you should have hung out in the USO there...Houston has as VERY nice one - leather sofas, free internet, lots of free snacks, big screen tv :)

May said...

I can't even imagine flying for more than 2,5hrs with my son, let alone 9! "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? And now? What about now?"

Clare said...

Have a great time in DC. I was in Dallas Fort Worth airport last week. Hot and Humid Texas! Hey, I have a new blogname. I deleted my old blog and started all over.

Design It Chic said...

Enjoy your time in DC!! And those small talks at the table.. would drive me nuts in your place! But then again this makes you super-wife right?
Have a nice time with your family!
Happy Sunday!

Rue said...

Welcome home sweetcakes! Now go get some sleep ;)

xo,
rue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...