Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random Thoughts Tuesday: uncoherent

randomtuesday


*Why would anyone have mustard colored walls? (I'm watching Design Remix)

*70's furniture is hideous

*I want longer fingernails.

*The sandwich might just be the greatest food invention ever. You can make anything into a sandwich. Like right now, I'm having a Caprese sandwich: tomato slices, fresh basil, real mozzarella (not that gross Kraft stuff-REAL), and a dash of olive oil. De-lish!

*I don't understand people who don't drink water. Water is awesome. Drink more water people!

*Allergies still suck.

*Why have I not been to Italy yet? Seriously. I live an hour and a half plane ride from Rome. Have I been? No. No I have not. Boo!

*I'm tired. All this medicine makes me sleepy. If I nap though, I will stay up too late and be miserable tomorrow morning. It's a vicious cycle.

*Do you ever think it's unfair how some people are so multi-talented? Shouldn't talent be more equally spread out? If you can paint and draw, you shouldn't also be able to sing and act. I'm just sayin.

* For those who were concerned about my "purple" thought last week, let me be clear. I wasn't saying anything bad about purple, it just popped into my mind and I typed it. I like purple.

*"I don't need it!" "Pinkies up!" If you know what that's from, I heart you. Big time.

*I wish I had $250, 000 dollars. That's not greedy right? It's not like I'm wishing for a billion, or even a million. Just $250,000.

*One of my dogs is sleeping on my foot. My foot is falling asleep, but I don't want to disturb him.

*Random Thoughts Tuesday is really relaxing. It's nice to be able to just spill stuff out without having to be coherent.

*I need to go plant my geraniums, but my allergies are killing me. What to do? What to do?

*I wish I wore hats more, but I don't think I have a hat face. Weird.

*Why don't I have a maid?

*I can't find my ipod. :(

Whew! I feel like my brain just emptied itself. Now, go read all the other cool random thoughts.

12 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Good thoughts. I have to agree with the talent one...some people are overly blessed, and it's just not fair. ;)

Otter Thomas said...

Great randomness. Sandwiches are awesome. I totally agree.

tiarastantrums said...

I want a maid too - but I don't want to pay for her!

GreenJello said...

I have a 70's era Kitchen Aid mixer that is the color of dijon mustard. The thing still runs, so I keep it!

Nikki said...

I LOVE your random thoughts.
I might have to steal it and do it too.
Also, it shows a lotta love for your dog to sleep on your foot!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

70's furniture that's still in plastic cracks me up!

kimert said...

don't hate me for my mustard colored walls! they were here thanks to the previous owners and we just haven't repainted! ha ha

and longer nails- i am SO with you on that one!

Steely Dad said...

Hi there,
Great stuff! Love your blog. I especially LOVE the title. Tell your husband he is a lucky man. I find high heels very sexy but my wife NEVER wears them. She did before we got married, now, never. The old bait-and-switch routine :)
I'd love it if you stopped by my blog and let me know what you think. Leave a comment or two. Any chance for some link love??? I mean, after all, we have so much in common as far as our affinity for fine footwear is concerned ;)

modernemama said...

With you on almost all except I've been to Rome and you'll kick yourself if you leave Germany without having been even for a weekend. I know where my ipod is - it's plugged into the charger because the battery drains if I take it out. And not all seventies furniture is hideous, how can you not love something called the "Wiggle Side Chair"?

Linda said...

Have you tried a cortison nose spray along with Claritin? It works for me.

nikkicrumpet said...

I love these random thoughts posts...they always make me smile whenever anyone does them. I loved the one about "spreading talents" You're totally right on about that one. I swear some people were greedy and got in the "talent line" way too many times and stole them all and left none for me! And the dog on your foot one totally cracked me up. I do stuff like that all the time. I'll be laying on the couch watching tv twisted up like a pretzel and completely uncomfortable...just so the dogs can sleep by me. And weird thing is...it's worth it!

Bonita said...

What fun! I might have to try this on my blog. I'm afraid all it might say though is, "Now what was I just thinking..." That memory thing, you know. By the time I got halfway through typing it I would forget what I was just thinking, which might make some interesting writ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...