Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I have and Etsy shop!

I’m so excited!  I’ve opened up my very own Etsy shop!

 

bannerfans_1825295

 

After exploring blog after blog (after blog) and seeing beautiful things, then reading comments from readers wishing they could find stuff like what they saw, I decided to find it for them!  Whew!  That was a long sentence.  I’ve been scouring flea markets here in Europe for beautiful items (that are hard to find and crazy expensive in the States) and I think I’ve come up with a lovely collection at fair prices.  Please click the banner above and go visit Tres Magnifique!  Yes, I know I live in Germany, but Tres Magnifique sounds way better than Sehr Schonen.  Enjoy and if you have any questions, please let me know. 

9 comments:

Lamp Tramp said...

How exciting....go girl! I'm clicking on your new shop in a moment here...

patty said...

congrats! i wish you well with it!...going to look now...

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Etsy is a lot of fun, congratulations!!!

Nancy Rosalina said...

Congrats on starting a Etsy shop! I will check it out! Nancy

Mommy, That's My Name, Don't Wear It Out said...

So glad I found you via SITS!! Congrats on Etsy, it is a fave of mine!!! I'll be following you! Have a great night!

Laura Marchant said...

Good for you! Yes that name does sound better, lol

Linda said...

I like it French better too. What a good idea.

Rue said...

Congratulations on your new shop! I know I'm late.... don't shoot me LOL

L said...

Hi! I jumped here from Kimba's blog because I saw "Mom in high heels" and I couldn't resist!

I love high heels too...and France...and blogging.

Hey, I think we're twins!

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...