Do you have random thoughts? Yes, you do. Why not post a RTT? It's very freeing. Plus, a lot of other people will stop by your blog and give you some bloggy lovin (which you know you want).
*Why do we have eyebrows? I'm not buying the "to keep sweat out of our eyes" theory. Why? Cause it doesn't work! What are they for? Seriously. Mine are in serious need of waxing. Gah.
*Brown eggs taste better than white ones. It's a fact. I said so.
*I need to take out the recycling, but just don't feel like it. I have to go down 3 and a half flights of stairs, unlock the garbage/recycling center, throw the stuff in the right containers, then walk back up 3 and half flights of stairs. SO much work. I told M we need a garbage shoot from one of our windows to the garbage center. He didn't think it was a good idea. If he were here, I'd make him take out all the garbage. Also, I have about 6 empty wine bottle from Easter and a whole load of other glass that needs to go to the glass containers, but that's a whole block away, PLUS all the stairs.
* Purple <-----How's that for random?
*Indy starts violin lessons on Thursday. Could you die from the cute? I could. Anyhoo, the program falls underthe Children and Youth Services umbrella, so before he could take the lessons, he had to be registered with CYS. I have to bring in a copy of M's latest LES (military speak for paystub), Indy's shot records, and a list of his medications. They said the nurse would have to approve him before he could take lessons, which could delay him by a week or two. WHAT? He has allergies. I don't think violin lessons will be too strenuous for him. So, we run all over creation, we live on one Kaserne, the hospital is on another Kaserne about 2 miles away, and CYS is on yet another Kaserne about 9 miles away. We have to go through security checkpoints to get on all the Kasernes. We got searched twice. Once at the hospital and once at PHV (where CYS is located). In and out of the car. So annoying. Open all the doors, the trunk, the hood, the glove box, hand over your ID card, DL and registration. Wait in the red box on the sidewalk. Close all the doors, trunk, hood, go back to the box while they do an under carriage. You have no idea. Plus, all the buckling and unbuckling. Sigh. When we got to CYS, a different lady registered me (from the one I talked to on the phone) and when she asked if Indy had any medical issues, I simply said no. She said okay. We were done and off we went. Stupid CYS.
* Why is it that blogger says "aren't" is spelled wrong by underlining it in red, but buuckling passes the spell check? Learn to spell blogger! BTW, it also underlined blogger until I added it to the dictionary.
* I want smilies on blogger. Life would be so much better if I could insert an eyerolling smiley when I feel like it.
* Allergies blow! My eyes itch. My eustation tubes (that would be in the ear in case you can't remember) itch. They actually itch. I feel like I'm going insane.
* I hate seeing guys in flipflops. That's right, I said it. Ditto sandals. Cover those hairy man feet!
* I miss Friends. The show, not the people I know IRL. Why is there no Friends made-for-tv-movie, a la every show from the 70's? I want to know what happened after they all left the apartments that IRL there's no way they could afford. Well, we know what happened to Joey. He moved to LA and got cancelled. But what about the others? I want to know!
* Also, Pushing Daisies. WHY did they cancel that? That's just a darn good show. I'm so mad. Sure, Flavor of Love and Rock of Love (or whatever that Brett Michaels show is called) are still on, but not Pushing Daisies? Are you kidding me?
* British TV is awesome. The end. Except for the new Dr. Who. That's just weird.
* My house needs to sell. NOW.
* Rumba is fun to say. Try it. Rumba. RRRRRrrrrrrrumbaaaaaaa.
Hve a great day peeps. Leave me some random love.
8 Out-of-this-world Ottomans
1 day ago