Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Snakes on a plane!

Where is Samuel L. Jackson when you need him? Snakes on a plane! Seriously, how many times do you think that famous line was said? "I'm tired of these #@#%*&^% snakes on this #@#%&^% plane!"
BTW, thanks for all the well wishes on my recent post. Still miserable and had to spend 3 hours at the ER today getting breathing treatments and shots, but I'm confident I will be better soon. Cross your fingers!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I saw a tiny bit of that movie the other night...I was like Duh.

I really hope you're feeling better soon!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha! I've never seen that movie...is it even worth seeing??

david mcmahon said...

G'day from Australia. Hope you;re feeling better now.

No allergies here - it's mid-autumn!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...