Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Could it be???

Hello my lovelies! How are you all today? Good? I hope so. You may have noticed that little Feedjit thing over <----there somewhere that tells you where all my visitors come from. I check it out every now and then. I like to see where my readers live. So, the other day I was scrolling through and ran across something that made my heart skip a beat. What was it you wonder? It was a visitor from a certain place. A place I long to go because a certain someone I adore lives there. What is this place? Well, it's Le Plan-de-la-Tour, France. You haven't heard of it? Where do you live, under a rock? Le Plan de-la-Tour is where my beloved Johnny Depp lives! He and that woman live on a vineyard near the town and make wine (we were truly meant to be!).  I'm thinking he's been missing me and just needed to check up on me.  Isn't that sweet?  I miss you too sweetums!  Call me.




11 comments:

family of 4 on the move! said...

LOL I always wondered what that thing was. Now I know you have a bog spy!!! hehe

Oh I am here and you can see my fidgetwhatchamacallit any day!!

btw-If you ever actually go to his vineyard I am going to need pics!! lol

Liz Mays said...

He's the most spectacular man in the world.

These Are The Days said...

We recently rented Finding Neverland (I cried like a baby)...love that movie. We also watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (he's so funny in that), and another Johnny Depp but I can't remember. I didn't used to like him but what was I thinking!?! You are too funny.

Captain Dumbass said...

I'm sure it must have been him.

Liz Wilkey (a.k.a. A Mom on Spin) said...

Oh no. . . he's here with me. . .

In Ocean City, New Jersey.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

So funny. Maybe he Googled himself....

Michele Feltman Strider said...

Squeeee!!!!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Thanks for the eye candy!

Annah said...

He and "that woman" LMAO. You're so funny. Ahhh he looks absolutely scrumptious in that picture.

Have a great weekend. And p.s. I agree. Life is too short to wear ugly shoes. Work it sistah!

Nikki said...

Jealous! Can we share him?

Mèrepoule said...

Hi, I live in Plan de la Tour and googled "homeschooling Plan de la Tour" and it came up with this page! I wonder who else visited your page as we are only 2500 people living here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...