Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Letters to a soldier: I'm featured!

Hello everyone! Today I'm featured on LettersToASoldier.com!  I'm cool like that.  :)  It's nothing fancy or anything (though I'm featured, so it must be awesome), but how exciting for me. I'd really, really, really appreciate it if you could click the little button to vote for me, so I can move up in the site list.

Mom in High Heels
Support Our Troops
Place your vote for Mom in High Heels and find more Support Our Troops at LetterToASoldier.com.

Now, I'm going to work on my quest for blog domination and work on getting a Colbert Bump.  Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

5 comments:

family of 4 on the move! said...

Voted for you..check!!
Good luck and yes you are awesome!! LOL

Frugal Vicki said...

click!

Decor To Adore said...

I voted for you and my fingers are crossed! :)

Captain Dumbass said...

Voted.

Katie @ makingthishome.com said...

Awww. What a sweet and cool thing. vote vote vote!
Katie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...