Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

RTT: Growing baby, time wasters and other nonsense


Stacy


Wheeeeeeee! It's RTT! Look at that, I made a rhyme!  Sit back and enjoy.

*Stacy's been holding down the RTT fort for so long, I think it's just permanent.   Accept it Stacy!

*Indy told me the other day that he wants a shirt that reads "I love Latin!" in Latin. Sigh.

*Thank you ABC for allowing your programs to air directly in hulu.com (so I can get my Castle fix).  CBS, I'd like it if you took a page from ABC's book.  Your programs through hulu are linked directly to cbs.com and they "aren't authorized in [my] country."  Boo, CBS.  Boo.

*Six months ago, my RTT was about how I'd had Han Solo the day before (that's right, I'm so dedicated to RTT, not even childbirth could keep me away). Today my sweet little man is 6 months old! How did that happen?

*Every month (on the 4th) I take a photo of Han Solo with the Teddy Bear Indy gave him on the day he was born. Here are his birthday photos (I wish I'd thought to take one without the blanket on) and this month's photos:





He's grown quite a bit.  Maybe on his first birthday I'll post the entire series.

*Still no official paper orders from the Army yet.  We're supposed to move in 16 days and without orders in hand we can't do anything, except sit here and wait.

*I've found a new favorite time wasting site. Humorgasms.com *Warning!  Do not go there if you're easily offended.  Here's just a small sampling (of the ones that don't have curse words in the caption-I don't want to offend anyone for now)

Work it girl!


Who thought this up?



And seriously, WHO thought this was a good idea? Look closely, it's not what you think.



*Oh, oh, and Bluntcard.com!  I love this site so much it hurts.  *Again, don't go there if you're easily offended.
Here are a few of my favorites.  Well, actually some of my favorites are not really appropriate to post here, but these are pretty darn good too.




*What's up with Blogger today?  I can't post photos from the Compose page, but I can from the Edit HTML page.  Get it together Blogger!

*Okay, I think I'm done.  No wait!  I haven't posted my funny sign!

Not a "show" I want to see:


*Click the button above to read the other randoms and link your own.


PS.  Dear other RTTers,
I know I've been slacking on the commenting lately, but I have actually read your RTT's.  I promise to try to do better on commenting, cause some of your RTT's are awesome.


7 comments:

VandyJ said...

Wow he sure has grown up. He's so cute too!

Michele Feltman Strider said...

I may never recover from the sight of the nude stretchy pants.

Mama Badger said...

Someone should tell her no color stretchie pants belong on her bosy... Han is so big! Crazy how fast they grow.

Cathy Kennedy said...

When ours were small, I snapped pictures all the time. I really slacked off after they hit their teens. I reqret that a lot. Babies grow up soooo fast!

Thanks for randoming with us!

Kristine said...

Love Bluntcard. Puts me on the floor every time!!

Stacy Uncorked said...

See? I blinked and Han Solo grew!! He is SUCH a CUTIE!! And yes, please post the whole series on his first birthday - I wish I had thought of doing something like that for Princess Nagger! :)

Indy cracks me up wanting the I Love Latin shirt...in Latin!!

AMEN - I have to make sure I DVR all CBS shows since it's a PITA to watch them on their site - I guess I should consider myself lucky that I can watch them since you can't. But I much prefer watching on Hulu, because I can watch it in HD on my flat screen above my computer and do other stuff at the same time. If I open CBS in a new window to have on on the bigger screen, it never stays in full screen mode since it thinks I'm 'escaping' out of it if I hit any key on my keyboard. :)

I'm cracking up over the funny images - I'm SO going to be wasting some time over at those links. Guaranteed. ;)

Thanks so much for randomizing with me! :)

Addicting Angry Birds and Bees - RTT Rebel

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

My fav...Indy's question! Gotta love that kid! My little grandson and your baby are the same age! Happy 6 months to Han! Hope you get orders soon! Hope you are having a great weekend, too!...hugs...Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...