Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Neglected

Oh, dear. My poor little blog. How I've neglected you lately. I've written loads of posts in my head and have multiple travel posts that I haven't finished yet, but still I don't actually post them. I'm a procrastinator. I'm going to try better to get some posts up (other than RTT) soon. I haven't even finished putting up the posts I started from our cruise last year (I need to upload photos and I HATE to do that) or our recent trip to Paris. D'oh! I'll try to get something interesting up soon. Oh, and don't forget, I've got a week of giveaways coming up.
Off to think of interesting and witty things to say!


1 comments:

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Uploading and editing photos is always at the bottom of my fav list. I have multiple posts started in drafts. It's getting them finalized and edited that seems hard for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...