Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Dear So and So: Sick Dogs and stubborn contractions

Kat is back baby and so is Dear So and So! Huzzah!!!!

Dear So and So...


Dear Dutch and Arf,

Really? Two of you sick at the same time? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! The house already smelled like ass, but now it smells like double ass. Oh, the horror! I suppose the waking up to take you out every 2 hours is good practice for when Han Solo is born, and I know you're not doing it on purpose, but for goodness sake, you need to get better ASAP. I can't take it anymore!  Feel better soon my little loves!

Tired,
MiHH


Dear Coco,

Please do not get sick too.  I don't think we could handle cleaning up any more poo and vomit that we already have.  Don't get sick and I'll let you have an extra treat.  That's right, I'm not above bribery.

Holder of the treat bag,
MiHH


Dear Weather,

Could you make up your mind? That is all.

Annoyed,
MiHH


Dear Contractions,

If you're not going to progress me, could you please stop? You're very painful and making me crankier cranky.  If you want to progress me and bring Han Solo into the world, then by all means, continue.  Otherwise, knock it the hell off.

Painfully,
MiHH


Dear Flash Mobs,

I so long to be a part of you.  I can totally dance. Let's do something to Abba, shall we?  Call or text  me.

The Dancing Queen,
MiHH


Dear Kat,

A deal is a deal!  You lost a stone (14lbs) and I fully expect to see you do a cart wheel on your blog.  

Happy it's not me (but still glad you're back!),
MiHH


Dear Readers,

Got something to say?  Write some letters   click the button at the top and link 'em up!  You won't be sorry!

Sincerely,
MiHH


3 comments:

Michele Feltman Strider said...

ABBA flash mob... in an IKEA... you and me, woman!

Captain Dumbass said...

What? Kat's going to do a cartwheel on her blog?

Kat said...

Yes, I am going to do a cartwheel. film it. and post it. Monday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...