Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Darn it!! Pointless post with towel animals!

I have a whole bunch of photos on my computer to do entire blog posts about in case I have nothing to really blog about. It's a file named "Random blog photos." Today, I had planned to do an entire post about garbage. That's right, garbage. Garbage in Europe is more of a game than anything, because you MUST recycle. We have multiple cans and multiple containers outside for stuff to go it. I took loads of photos (that I KNOW you would be interested in) and where are they? No idea! NONE! The whole file is just gone. Poof! Like it never existed. I know it did. So now what???? Well, I've got little to talk about (except for the whole pregnancy thing and I'm just over it), so instead I'll show you some photos of the towel animals that we found in our cabin EVERY NIGHT on the Disney cruise we took last year. Why? I dunno. I thought you'd like them. Who doesn't like towel animals?

Loch Ness Monster?

Stingray (wearing my sunglasses)

Elephant

Rabbit

Scorpion

Lobster? 

Orangutan

Peacock

Dinosaur

Cobra

I.....?  What are your guesses?

I wonder how long it takes them to make these?  Can you imagine if that was your job?  "So, what do you do"   "Me?  Oh, I make towel animals for the Disney Cruise Line."  I think it would be kind of awesome.  Okay, there you have it.  My totally pointless post. 


11 comments:

Michele Feltman Strider said...

I love towel animals! (Flower petals on the bed, less so...)

Toni said...

So cute! I wish I knew how to do that! You think they offer classes?

Raven said...

Those are too cool. :D

Sandra said...

Wow, they are awesome. I'd feel bad actually using those towels because of all the work that was put into them.

DD said...

The last cruise my MIL went on she was able to purchase a book with instructions on how to make the towel animals. I am now the owner of said book, ummm yeah, mine are not that cute.

Decor To Adore said...

I was one of those neerdy people that when they had a towel folding class on board I attended because I thought it was SO great. :)

Carol-Anne said...

Oh my gosh! What a cute idea!
Sorry for your computer issues.....

Stacy Uncorked said...

You had way better towel animals than we did when we went on our cruise. Of course it wasn't a Disney one, so maybe that's why. ;) That last one looks like a doggy! :)

Wii Bowling and Champagne Making - RTT

Krista said...

I love the orangutan! These are great!

Nicole Leigh Shaw said...

I want to make these! There's got to be a class on this somewhere online . . .

5 Boys and a Princess said...

My grandma went on a cruise a brought me home the book, ummm, thanks? they are fun to look at but I haven't even attempted to fold one, I don't think I have enough patience....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...