Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

I hope you all had a fun and safe New Year's Eve. It was awesome here. We were up until 2:30 am (Indy included) and we all slept until almost noon. Awesome. I tried to find the most awesome NY song ever on You Tube, but the only short version of it I could find was a remix and why would you want a remix when the original is so freaking awesome? This is crazy long (and colorized! Scandal!), but if you watch just the beginning, you'll see why I wanted to post this. From my favorite holiday movie ever, Holiday Inn:




7 comments:

satakieli said...

We all slept until noon as well, even Mikey! haha

We had a great time, thanks for the invite!

Working Mommy said...

Happy new decade!!

~WM

These Are The Days said...

Oh Sheesh! I stayed up until 12 for the first time in 12 years!! Hated every minute of it...sad for my boys. I even drank caffeine and tried to stay awake, but it was torture. I am early to bed, early to rise so I still got up at 6 a.m.

Oh well, the games were fun and at least I can say I did it. :) Happy New Year.

Captain Dumbass said...

Happy New Year, MIHH.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love Holiday Inn!!! It's such a great movie! Hope you had a wonderful New Year!!

NFAH said...

Watched Holiday Inn on New Year's Eve in its original Black and White glory. Awesome. And yes, Best. Holiday. Movie. Ever.

Sarah said...

I'm glad y'all had a good time! Sorry we didn't end up coming over. We decided to spend the evening together in a quiet corner of a nearby bar and then headed down o the Neckar a few minutes to midnight (crazy). I'm sure would have had a great time at y'alls place too. Sorry we couldn't do both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...