Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ten Years On



10 years. It seem like yesterday. I still cry when I see the images.

There are so many things I could say about this day, but all the words I could say can't sum it up my feelings as beautifully as the following quote from a Harry Potter book written more than a year before the attacks.  I think of it every September 11.


"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are
divided...Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our
aims are identical and our hearts are open."

-Prof. Albus Dumbledore
JK Rowling
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
(p.723, Scholastic Press, New York, 2000)

Never Forget. God Bless America.



1 comments:

Working Mommy said...

I still cry as well. I don't think that will ever change.

WM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...