Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Our new girl!!!!

Our family has gotten bigger!!! Look at this sweet face!


We have been looking for a female pug for a few weeks now and I decided to put an ad in the Stars and Stripes. It was up for 3 days when I got an email from a family who had this 10 month old girl that, due to allergies, they had to get rid of.  We wanted her from the second we saw the first photo they sent.  Indy and I drove to Ansbach yesterday and brought her home.  She is the sweetest thing.  Dutch and Arf aren't quite sure what to make of her yet, but as you can see, she's made herself quite at home. 



Her original name was Livia, but we decided to rechristen her, Coco.  She's already answering to it and gives the sweetest kisses.   Could you resist her?  She looks big in the pics, but she's really not.  I weighed her this morning and she came in at just over 8lbs.  She's excitable and wiggly and so lovable.  James Bond is absolutely crazy about her.  Indy thinks she's adorable (which she is) and I'm just happy to have another girl in the house.



11 comments:

instant student said...

How cute!
Congrats!

kel said...

Oh my gosh, I love her!! We love pugs!! Our male pug, Dexter, is spoiled rotten!

Charlene said...

What a sweet looking dog. May she be happily a part of the family for a long time.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

She is so cute!! Clearly already the princess of the palace. ;)

family of 4 on the move! said...

Awwww what a cutey pie!! I love pugs but Mr. M refuses to let me get a small dog..bugger!! lol

Enjoy your new family member!

Satakieli said...

Oh my goodness, she's gorgeous!

We're really dying to get a dog, but as we only have a year here left it hardly seems worth it to get one now and have to ship it to wherever we go next. Plus that whole not having a backyard thing....

Laura said...

Awwwhhh! She's so cute. Congratulations on the new addition!

Laura in Ludwigsburg

Jennifer Bowen said...

So adorable! My son wants a pug badly. Maybe some time soon. Congrats on the new addition! =)

JennyMac said...

She is adorable!!!!!! Congrats.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, she's adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...