Pages

The journey of a thousand miles begins with...the perfect pair of shoes.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween wreath: Nevermore!

A few weeks ago, I saw the most amazing (and inexpensive) wreath over on Katydid and Kid and HAD to make one.  HAD. TO. MAKE. ONE.  I had 4 ravens that I bought last year after Halloween and knew when I saw this project that one of them would be perfect for it.  She posted a really good tutorial, so I won't get into it.  If you want to know how to do it, click her link.
It didn't take that long and was really easy!  I couldn't find as big a wreath form as I wanted, so it's a bit on the small side, but I still love it.   What do you think????







Spooky, huh?



6 comments:

Kathleen W. said...

Yay! I absolutely love it! I think it's especially pretty when the feathers blow in the breeze or when opening/closing the door.

Thanks for sharing the photos!

Charlene said...

It looks spooky. Hope it doesn't scare any cute little kid's trolling for candy, away.

Sarah said...

Very nice!

By the way, I saw your son walking Coco the other day. Coco really is adorable -- and tiny!

Michele Feltman Strider said...

Both creepy & elegant. I love it! I wish I had your creative eye.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Ooooo---it is spooky!!! Looks good though. :)

bendedspoon said...

more of lovely than spooky! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...